This is a great easy snack that you can make quickly. You can also mix up the ingredients by adding different fruits or different flavors of yogurt to add variety!
- 1 cup of chopped apples
- a cup of sliced strawberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 cup of lowfat or nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of granola
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- Use a clear glass and begin by making a layer of one of the fruits
- Add a layer of a 2nd fruit
- Add a layer of yogurt
- Add a layer of granola
- Add a layer of your 3rd fruit
- Top with raisins
Or… be creative and layer your parfait however you’d like!