This quick to cook egg breakfast is simple to make, requires few ingredients, and will help fuel your day. The avocado is loaded with fiber and the sprouts add a nice crunch! Plus, who doesn’t love eating green foods? Like it spicy? Add hot sauce for some extra flavor!
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 egg
- 3 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 of an avocado, cubed
- 1 small handful of sprouts
- Melt butter in a frying pan
- Crack egg in frying pan and scramble
- Once firm, lay slices of cheese on top and cook over low heat until cheese is melted
- Serve on a plate or in a bowl and top with avocado and sprouts
For added fiber and to give your day an extra boost, serve with a Berry Smoothie!